Vlog L.A Youtubers, let's have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyValentina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,
If you live in L.A, especially in the Westside, this message is for you :)
I've a small channel and i'm searching people that want to collaborate doing silly challenges, vlogs and funny situations :)
I don't really care how many subs you have, the important thing is see if we can create something cool together :)
We will talk by messages and Skype and if we both agree, we can meet somewhere around the city, take a coffee and start to discuss about a collab :)
What do you think? Anyone is interested ?

Have a nice daaaaaaay!!!!

Reactions: V3XL0R

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hey, Valentina! Though I'm not in that area, I happened to stop by this post and saw some of your videos... I love them, btw, so I'm subbed. If you are in need of some music, I can make some for you (or you could use some of my work from my Soundcloud). I happen to make electronic music, though I tend to branch out quite a bit. I can do intro/outro music, background music, film music, etc. I just thought I'd offer my services to you. Thanks! =)

Mouse

Reaction score
I'm close by lol I live in riverside

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey Valentina, I live somewhat close lol. Let's talk about it and figure something out!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm close by lol I live in riverside

Hi @Mouse

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.