KSI vs. The Pauls

Xaenca

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For anyone aware of this all, do you think that Jake or Logan will actually end up accepting a boxing match with KSI? They keep dodging and kind of avoid the whole boxing idea saying "MMA fight" instead which is odd imo... It's like someone challenging you to a tennis match then you saying "Sure dawg, but it has to be a basketball match" lol

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I see it as fake drama again. KSI has gone against the Sidemen, which turned out to be fake. After the fight between KSI and Joe Weller, they seem good friends now, which makes me think it was fake.
This might just be another promotion to get the views and subscribers!

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh great more YT drama stories. Surely there something better for them to do with their time and channels. But, got to get that big YT drama promotion for more subs and views yay ...... sigh.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I doubt it'll happen probably due to Logan finding excuses. KSI should offer to donate profits to a suicide charity to put more pressure on him to do it.

Andie_the_Lab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree, KSI should goad him in with something that he cannot say no to.

However, I think the real problem is KSI wants to fight Jake, as that has the highest chance of winning. Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Logan Paul actually a Division I athlete back in the day? That would make him a less than ideal target for something like this

Xaenca

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree, KSI should goad him in with something that he cannot say no to.

However, I think the real problem is KSI wants to fight Jake, as that has the highest chance of winning. Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Logan Paul actually a Division I athlete back in the day? That would make him a less than ideal target for something like this
Well, KSI did say he'd fight them both. It's just he said a boxing match while Jake is being a little B and saying MMA fight along with some ridiculous stipulations like "loser wears the other's merch for a month" cause you know the Pauls... All bout dat merch =/

vincii

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think it'll happen knowing the pauls, but man it'll feel good if I see anyone punch their faces ngl. I really don't like them...

Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was planned out to gain attention, like fake feuds between Hollywood celebrities, but it's hilarious either way. I'd watch the fight. lol