Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

KSI vs. The Pauls

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Xaenca, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Xaenca
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    For anyone aware of this all, do you think that Jake or Logan will actually end up accepting a boxing match with KSI? They keep dodging and kind of avoid the whole boxing idea saying "MMA fight" instead which is odd imo... It's like someone challenging you to a tennis match then you saying "Sure dawg, but it has to be a basketball match" lol

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $296
    I see it as fake drama again. KSI has gone against the Sidemen, which turned out to be fake. After the fight between KSI and Joe Weller, they seem good friends now, which makes me think it was fake.
    This might just be another promotion to get the views and subscribers!

3. FireShock
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $10
    Oh great more YT drama stories. Surely there something better for them to do with their time and channels. But, got to get that big YT drama promotion for more subs and views yay ...... sigh.

4. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $223
    It wont happen. If it does, KSI would beat both of them put together.

Keepingupwithnadiie likes this.
  5. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $7,816
    I doubt it'll happen probably due to Logan finding excuses. KSI should offer to donate profits to a suicide charity to put more pressure on him to do it.

6. Andie_the_Lab
    Cash:
    $25
    I agree, KSI should goad him in with something that he cannot say no to.

However, I think the real problem is KSI wants to fight Jake, as that has the highest chance of winning. Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Logan Paul actually a Division I athlete back in the day? That would make him a less than ideal target for something like this

7. Xaenca
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $32
    Well, KSI did say he'd fight them both. It's just he said a boxing match while Jake is being a little B and saying MMA fight along with some ridiculous stipulations like "loser wears the other's merch for a month" cause you know the Pauls... All bout dat merch =/

8. vincii
    Cash:
    $6
    I don't think it'll happen knowing the pauls, but man it'll feel good if I see anyone punch their faces ngl. I really don't like them...

9. CrazFrank
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $113
    Its fake but entertaining, ill be sure to miss it.

10. Brandt Prescott
    Cash:
    $19
    I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was planned out to gain attention, like fake feuds between Hollywood celebrities, but it's hilarious either way. I'd watch the fight. lol