KSI vs Logan

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
KSI vs Logan Paul in August who do you think will win?
Simple thread :-D

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just saw the Press Conference live. I absolutely despise the Paul brothers, but they were much more entertaining than KSI and Deji. KSI and Deji's commentary mostly consisted of 'f**k the Pauls' (which Jake and Logan even went along with, joining in on the chant) and seemed a little lackluster in comparison. But to be fair, Jake and Logan are trained actors and it seemed like the most of the live audience were their fans. So KSI and Deji had the disadvantage there.

As far as the actual fight.. As much as I'd love to see Jake's face smashed in, I think Deji's gonna get destroyed. Jake's an athlete, and Deji sorta got in this all last minute (not literally, but by comparison). Between KSI and Logan.. Logan's pretty strong and he's got a height advantage. Game Theory actually did an analysis video and had a pretty good reasoning for why Logan might win. But it's a lot harder to tell between those two.

Not really a fan of any of these channels, honestly, but I'm really interested, because this is YouTube, and boxing, history. Plus, I'm sure a lot of memes will come out of it.

Gerald Z

Reaction score
sounds like wolverine Vs the mafia, lol.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll be watching this eventually. I honestly do not care for either KSI or Logan, but I am always interested in watching a good fight and see who comes out the winner. I wouldn't be sad if Logan gets his a** handed to him however, he is part the reason why YouTube got the way it did.

Andrewcu

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really hope Logan wins. KSI's ego is far too high for my liking.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Here is the video of the press conference:

Safwan Foy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only thing funny about either of the Paul brothers is their receding hairline. I only like Deji and KSI because they're British.. Thats about it.

So them hurting each other for entertainment is whatevs. Lets elevate it. I want to see a Mortal Kombat fatality.