KrisLovesKezia- review our new couple channel!

cuteigcouples

Reaction score
Hello,

We were just wondering if we could get some feedback on how our channel is set up and the youtube videos that we posted already. Our channel is mainly going to consist of challenges, dares, and overall random things that we do together. None of it is scripted and we both just go with the flow. Please let us know if there are ways we can improve our content. We're also new at the whole editing thing. We use Imovie to edit our videos so if you have any suggestions for other editing tools, please let us know as well. Thank you so much!

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Nice channel. I think overall your editing could be a bit tighter, and it would be good to have a bit of a lead-in/intro with both of you every time before the challenge in each video. My only other suggestion would be to add some consistency between your thumbnails for branding; I think the combo of the multicoloured wall and the white stamp-style typeface looks great; I would consider using that as a template for future branding.

Reactions: cuteigcouples

Mike Stanek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think you have a good start. Your channel could be inspiring to other couples to do fun things together. Your video content looks good. If you are going to do an intro be careful on the length because really no one likes intros. Just get straight to it in my opinion and try to keep your videos under three minutes.