Korean food recipe chennal targetting USA

ppoori1111

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I am in South Korea and am making a YouTube channel providing Korean food cooking videos with recipes. We are targeting the US as our major audience.

I have tried promoting on Facebook and some online communities such as Reddit. Or leaving comments on other famous cooking videos. But the views and subscribes still dont go up as much as we would like.

Is there any advice that i can promote my channel more efficiently?

Thank you ^^

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello guys!
I am in South Korea and am making a YouTube channel providing Korean food cooking videos with recipes. We are targeting the US as our major audience.

I have tried promoting on Facebook and some online communities such as Reddit. Or leaving comments on other famous cooking videos. But the views and subscribes still dont go up as much as we would like.

Is there any advice that i can promote my channel more efficiently?

Thank you ^^

I'd recommend you learning about basic SEO and then targeting the keywords from your niche in your metadata (titles, description and tags.)

Lots of articles here about SEO: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/

Reactions: KatyAdelson

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If and when you do advertising, target US with ads like in Facebook. I did something similar with a cooking video for a Filipino dish (targeted Philippines), and it seems to have been successful. I will warn you though, US is a tough market to crack with all the competition.