Kindly Review my New video part of Series i am going to start in my channel.

How was the Video ?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fivefactvids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey fellow youtubers . i have started new series for my channel . In which each video i will tell 5 facts about person , place or thing in 60 seconds . Kindly have a look at my video and give your valuable feedback about video concept , execution of content and compilation. Hope you enjoy.

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seems fine but a couple of things. I would commentate the facts and secondly change the font and colour of the text, it makes the video look a lot less professional.

JPSRose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Everything else was fine, but I agree with Velocity that you really ought to consider a different font.

Reactions: fivefactvids

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Piggybacking off velocity. Change the font of text and add commentary.
Now for a bit of in depth critique. Neistat is waaaaay too famous to only include 5 facts about him, and i feel like people won't like that. If you're going to do a 60 seconds 5 facts on something or someone better do it on people that are no too accomplished, because there is probably a hell of alot more than 5 facts about them, and people would probably notice the same thing. I like the concept of it, its quick and it delivers, but when you do it on people who accomplished A LOT only 5 facts is underdelivering for me.
Hope i helped!

fivefactvids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Seems fine but a couple of things. I would commentate the facts and secondly change the font and colour of the text, it makes the video look a lot less professional.
Hey velocity thanks for your valuable feedback. your points are noted and i will try to incorporate those in my coming projects . Thanks again .By the way for commentary i thought if i add that it will be bit lenghty and i strictly want to make it as short as possible . what do you suggest .?[DOUBLEPOST=1491196286,1491196081][/DOUBLEPOST]
Everything else was fine, but I agree with Velocity that you really ought to consider a different font.
Thanks man for taking time and reviewing my video . first thing i am going to do is looking for some good fonts . BTW what you will suggest which type of fonts should be used i will really appriciate if you suggest one. i personally wanted to make it casual so i choose those fonts and wanted to colors should pop up and easy to read so choose that color. any suggestions are more then wellcomed.[DOUBLEPOST=1491196996][/DOUBLEPOST]
Piggybacking off velocity. Change the font of text and add commentary.
Now for a bit of in depth critique. Neistat is waaaaay too famous to only include 5 facts about him, and i feel like people won't like that. If you're going to do a 60 seconds 5 facts on something or someone better do it on people that are no too accomplished, because there is probably a hell of alot more than 5 facts about them, and people would probably notice the same thing. I like the concept of it, its quick and it delivers, but when you do it on people who accomplished A LOT only 5 facts is underdelivering for me.
Hope i helped!
Hey DeliciousCrackers first of all thanks man for taking time and reviewing my video and all the feedback i am getting is really valuable to me and helping me to develop my channel. I really appreciate that. And yes i totally agree with you Casey has accomplished way too many things which can't be summed up in small video. I am also Casey’s fan and he really inspires me to do what i enjoy and i love making videos for my channel. so for facts i tried to take only those points that somehow helped to became what Casey is today . and as i mentioned its going to be a series so i will defiantly do more for peoples with not much accomplished but first I will prefer to do for more influential persons .Again I will thank you and this community for giving me such a positive response and valuable feedback .

JPSRose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
any suggestions are more then wellcomed..
I appreciate this is entirely a personal preference, but I would go for an easy to read minimist type, along the lines of this SansSerif, or Googles Josefin Sans. Ultimately its entirely up you though, of course - everyone has a different opinion on whats more readable or professional looking.

Attachments

Reactions: fivefactvids

fivefactvids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I appreciate this is entirely a personal preference, but I would go for an easy to read minimist type, along the lines of this SansSerif, or Googles Josefin Sans. Ultimately its entirely up you though, of course - everyone has a different opinion on whats more readable or professional looking.
Noted . I am working on new project . will let you know once done . :)