Request Kind of a specific request.

DucksCanPlay

DucksCanPlay
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey my name is DucksCanPlay. If you are looking at my profile pic you could see It has nothing to do with a duck. I have 74 subscribers as of today and I'm planning to gain more. With a very professional YouTube logo I could do that. I will channel box you, give you a shout out, and put you high up in the description of all my videos. I'm really looking for a cartoon duck that has an angry (or mean) expression. I would love you If you could even have him holding a broken xbox controller. If you can't make me a channel logo then all I ask is if you could check my channel out and subscribe, that would be awesome.

Reactions: OC_YT

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey my name is DucksCanPlay. If you are looking at my profile pic you could see It has nothing to do with a duck. I have 74 subscribers as of today and I'm planning to gain more. With a very professional YouTube logo I could do that. I will channel box you, give you a shout out, and put you high up in the description of all my videos. I'm really looking for a cartoon duck that has an angry (or mean) expression. I would love you If you could even have him holding a broken xbox controller. If you can't make me a channel logo then all I ask is if you could check my channel out and subscribe, that would be awesome.
Moved to the REQUESTS forum. :)

D3z3RtS

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Can i get your skype?