Killing Floor 2 Twisted Christmas DLC Review!

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Normally I only cover games themselves, but I decided to experiment with reviewing certain expansions and other major DLC, starting with Killing Floor 2's recent holiday expansion, "Twisted Christmas". Feedback on this video would be greatly appreciated, as I'm still tweaking my format a bit and would love the input. Thanks and hope all of you are having a great week thus far!

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have to say I enjoyed having your video on in the background while browsing. Your very clear when you speak, very informative and clearly have knowledge on what your talking about. Really good quality video man. I also like the added touch of the unique border. Did you draw it yourself?

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have to say I enjoyed having your video on in the background while browsing. Your very clear when you speak, very informative and clearly have knowledge on what your talking about. Really good quality video man. I also like the added touch of the unique border. Did you draw it yourself?
Thanks! Firstly, no, I did not draw the background or animated figure myself, a friend of mine helped me with that, and we just worked together on the style. The most detailed thing I can probably draw is a hangman. ;)

As for the video, I usually take a day or two to play said game, record gameplay footage, etc, while also researching the game's developer/publisher, study up on its development history, etc, and then I write the video script. Then I record the audio, edit it as needed, then I edit the video, include the audio, include the animated emotes, then render the video and upload it. Overall taking 2-4 days depending on the length and complexity of the review. While this may sound complicated, it has become second nature to me by now, and nowadays I usually have 3-4 reviews in various stages of production at once.

I love reviewing games, it is my passion. As a small channel, I don't have the ability to monetize my videos, so all my work is completely voluntary. But as long as I enjoy what I do, and occasionally some people like yourself enjoy it too, I'm happy to keep moving forward. Thanks again!