KillEmFTW Are His Videos Real or Faked?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello guys

I recently discovered a youtuber through my recommended, who does a lot of really dangerous challenge videos, not gonna lie they are quite addicting to watch, he was I believe the first person to do the mail yourself challenge, and one video he mailed himself to the USA, which is what made me really start to believe that is completely fake, as nearly everyone who has tried smuggling themselves onto a plane in a suitcase or a box for example hasn't survived the journey, normally because of the fact it gets so cold for one and it may also be something to do with the air pressure I'm not an expert though. Surely the airport security would have spotted him for one thing.

Take a look yourselves! Here is the link to his channel and plenty of other challenges that he does that if real should have killed him!

youtube .com / user/ killemftw

Here is also a screenshot of some of his videosupload_2017-9-15_12-30-30.png

What do you guys think?

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mix between "real" and made up stuff for the most insane things. After all people don't care if it's real or fake as long as they are entertained.

jack_penton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Likewise I have also viewed the video where he allegedly mailed himself to USA. The thumbnail has been edited to attract views and it is quite obvious the footage is fake. I do not see there is a problem if the video is for entertainment purposes.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I tend to believe that they are a mix of both as well. For me though the problem with possible "fake" videos like these is that how do you know if the content creator themselves are fake or just putting on a show? Do you really know them or their background (if given)? At least for me I tend to enjoy watching people whom I believe to be honest and genuine on camera. =]

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
In the world of entertainment, real vs fake and trying to work out which it is, is half the fun and half the entertainment.

Just look at WWE and people like David Blaine. Anything that makes us wonder where the line is drawn is entertainment enough I guess.

So my guess with this, is as others have said, a fair bit of real, and a whole lot of fake.

Not sure how many people would survive the good kicking they'd get if they even just mailed themselves up the road! ;)

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Im glad some are faked as he could potentially kill himself or others otherwise, its a good marketing tactic though as i and others will still watch regardless! Just don't want people copying him and ending up killing themselves as they do it for real

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk