Kill Myself? Really People?

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is something that irritates the %@#& out of me, but I guess I'm getting used to it.

Keyboard warriors out to spread hate and get a reaction. For them, this is the fun they seek.

You watch how brave people are behind the wheel of their car. Moment they step out, not very brave. Same thing behind a computer screen.

Difficulty is in that the recipient feels the power of the words. Words can kill when heard by someone who is going to take them to heart.

Unfortunately it's the Wild West out there, and there's very few sheriffs who can keep the peace.

Only you can control how you react to the words. Be strong and wield the ban hammer if you have that option ;)

CrazFrank

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dont ignore it lol, be proud someone so salty took their time to write a "kill yourself" comment. To get a troll to write should be a youtube achievement.

Lasersgo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I made a big youtubers fan base mad at me recently and have 70+ hateful comments on my video...but like they gave me 1.7k views on it in a few days. Sometimes you have to take the good (views) with the bad

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just ignore it, I know it can be upsetting but people who are going through things are just taking it out on you that's usually how the internet works one minute you will have people telling you how great you're and the next minute you will have people telling you how bad you are! Just try to stay positive and think about the people who do really like your videos![DOUBLEPOST=1504988740,1504988617][/DOUBLEPOST]
I made a big youtubers fan base mad at me recently and have 70+ hateful comments on my video...but like they gave me 1.7k views on it in a few days. Sometimes you have to take the good (views) with the bad
Yeah my most popular videos that have a lot of likes and comments will get a little hate probably because they have alone more views and likes and some people can't stand that so they take it out on you