Kill Myself? Really People?

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm more or less sharing an experience I've been having run ad campaign on a channel trailer. I find people who enjoy the ads I run, tend to like it, possibly follow the channel, and never comment. People who don't like the ad post very malicious comments like telling me to die, or this is gay, and sucks.

I run a comedic trailer to get exposure to my instagram.

The ad is not offensive at all, is a mashup of several sketches I have done, and I don't think it sucks at all. I don't think there's no rationale reason behind these comments, but really my intent with this post to to get ideas about why people post things like this. If you don't like the ad, move on. Don't spread hate and try to bring me down. I'm also wondering why people who do like the ad, do not comment. What do you think?

(You can't see the comments because the link I've posted isn't the ad itself)

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MasterDF

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
People do that to get a reaction out of you, and you're doing just that by acknowledging it. Just let them be, and they'll stop when they realize things like that phase you.

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome to the internet! You haven't had any success until someone tells you to die I think.

Reactions: Brandon

chill_bro_videos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People do that to get a reaction out of you, and you're doing just that by acknowledging it. Just let them be, and they'll stop when they realize things like that phase you.
II feel like there must be other reasons like this, although this could be one motivation. I don't see the value in someone posting these types of comments. What benefit could this possibly bring to someone?

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm more or less sharing an experience I've been having run ad campaign on a channel trailer. I find people who enjoy the ads I run, tend to like it, possibly follow the channel, and never comment. People who don't like the ad post very malicious comments like telling me to die, or this is gay, and sucks.

I run a comedic trailer to get exposure to my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQidkYdBOcU/?taken-by=chill_bro_videos&hl=en

The ad is not offensive at all, is a mashup of several sketches I have done, and I don't think it sucks at all. I don't think there's no rationale reason behind these comments, but really my intent with this post to to get ideas about why people post things like this. If you don't like the ad, move on. Don't spread hate and try to bring me down. I'm also wondering why people who do like the ad, do not comment. What do you think?

(You can't see the comments because the link I've posted isn't the ad itself)

Thanks for reading.
People just wanna vent ans be rude on youtube. Ive gotten a few where they were just uncalled for. They just wanna be edgy and mean. People who have strong feelings usually are the ones to comment which leads to very positive or very negative comments. Hope this helps, or even just a good read :3

Reactions: chill_bro_videos

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ignore mode on and keep trucking! There will be plenty more where that came from!

mr.jacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
People don't need a reason to be cruel unfortunately there our good people and bad ones on the internet they think they can say whatever they want with no consequence.

DougieBoy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People do that a lot online because they are anonymous and are most likely little twerps or middle aged people that hate their own lives and want to bring anyone down they can. If you get comments or e-mails like that, block them and go about doing what you like to do. :)

KYCnick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you've had the internet for more than 5 minutes someone has told you to kill yourself.

Pro Tip: don't

Reactions: DougieBoy