Other Kids Channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all!

Looking for channels to collab with! We have a kids channel and looking to grow. Not sure how it would work but willing to figure it out! We live in the Ohio area, but maybe could do something virtual?

Mommy B

kjhiskett

Kid's Toy Channel-Hopscotch Toyz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reviewer
Hello!

We are interested in collaborating too! Maybe we can help each other?

kjhiskett

Kid's Toy Channel-Hopscotch Toyz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reviewer
Hello!

Well we are very new to collaborating so not sure how to go about this! I have been trying to research on ways to collaborate. Some easy quick things we could do include using the "Cards" feature to promote each others channel on some videos. We could also include each other's YouTube channel in the description of some of our own videos. Some things that would take a but more planning but could be fun would be creating similar videos. For instance, I could do a video on some toy, for example paw patrol, and then at the end mention your channel and that you will be showcasing a similar paw patrol toy. We could then have a link to your video or have it as our end screen video.

Below is something I found on the YouTube website on how to collaborate:

Tips for a successful cross-promotion:
  • Upload two different videos to both collaborators’ channels. This way, both audiences have a way to discover the collaboration and be introduced to the other.
  • Use cards and description links to provide viewers a way to navigate from one channel to the next.
  • Use a verbal call-to-action that directs to the other channel like “go check out our other video on X channel by clicking the link below” to guide viewers across channels.
  • Include collaborator’s channel info in your video’s title and description to help increase discovery when viewers search to find your collab.
Also, we use our dog a lot in our videos, and his name is Zeke! I think I noticed your son has the same name, so that would be cute to play off of. Also, where in Ohio are you? My husband grew up in Akron and we go back there a lot to visit family! We currently live in Southern California.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Karen