Kids Channel Video Are Not Showing On Kids Youtube Apps

VoltToys

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a Youtube channel for kids. But none of my videos are showing on Kids Youtube app, Am I missing something, What can i do for them to show, thanks, And also do u guys know where can i post kids video to have more views, so far i post on twitter and facebook but not much help ,thanks guys!

Last edited:

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m not sure if this is true or not so don’t take my word for it but I think youtube has to pick your channel out specifically to show up on the kids app!

Last edited:
Reactions: markkaz

VoltToys

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is true or not so don’t take my word for it but I think youtube has to pick your channel out specifically to show up on the kids app!
so I guess nothing I can do about it , just need to be lucky. lol

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so I guess nothing I can do about it , just need to be lucky. lol
I’m sure if you reach specific number of subscribers you probably could qualify. I can understand if youtube picks out specific channels they want on their app because there’s so many channels that look like kids channel but if you watch some of the videos it’s not something kids should be watching!

VoltToys

Reaction score
I’m sure if you reach specific number of subscribers you probably could qualify. I can understand if youtube picks out specific channels they want on their app because there’s so many channels that look like kids channel but if you watch some of the videos it’s not something kids should be watching!
I saw a channel has 5 subs and his video is in kids youtube, but I am hoping when I get 1000 sub and after review I can see my video in youtube kids. I know , I don't let my kids watch youtube kids alone.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Redterrors

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
You won't be able to make any sense out of it. Youtube kids content is going through some major changes right now and I believe they are going to start seeing major declines in kid views. With all the lawsuits, FTC complaints, government inquiries, jealous attacks from traditional media, the clock is slowly ticking down to an explosion. Youtube sat by silently with many rogues kid content creators and allowed this to spiral out of control where it couldn't be fixed. They let many of the problem greedy exploitative creators back even though they were responsible for all the problems. Ads don't really exist on the kids app anymore and it won't be long before most kid traffic is purged from the regular youtube app. Kids content on Youtube is about to be like myspace. With all the publicity that Ryan from ryan toy reviews gets about making millions of dollars off using their kid to play with toys, everyone has tried to jump on board trying to squeeze money out of their kids. It was actually a great thing at one time when people did it without expecting any money in return, but like many things, the bad actors ruined it when they saw green.