Kids channel toys, what do you do with them?

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As the title says, what do you do with the toys for your children channel after you shot the video?

I try not to give them to my kids so that they don't become spoiled. Trying to seperate youtube toys from presents for them. I found out already that it's hard forthem to seperate and they love to play with the toys after the video is finished.

Do you re-use toys, do you sell them, give them to charity, give them to your kids orgive them to friends and famiy maybe?

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
Hi,

I have multiple of those Surprise Eggs and Blind Bags unboxing channels for kids. I opened more than 1000 surprise toys over the last year. Inferior toys go directly into the trashcan. However, I keep some of the better toys such as mashems in a biiiiiig box :)

SweetsAndCandy

Reactions: KidsCorner

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea
Hi,

I have multiple of those Surprise Eggs and Blind Bags unboxing channels for kids. I opened more than 1000 surprise toys over the last year. Inferior toys go directly into the trashcan. However, I keep some of the better toys such as mashems in a biiiiiig box :)

SweetsAndCandy
Yeah, some of these toys are complete junk indeed, some toys are great and can be used for a second video with some random stuff for he best toys inside. Some toys are very big though like cars, trucks, racetracks, etc.

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
Yea

Yeah, some of these toys are complete junk indeed, some toys are great and can be used for a second video with some random stuff for he best toys inside. Some toys are very big though like cars, trucks, racetracks, etc.

Hi KidsCorner, I just checked out your channel. I think even your first video looks relatively professional. just out of curiosity: is this your first channel? May I ask what your retention rate is? maybe we can share some information if you like.

Keep going, nice work!

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi KidsCorner, I just checked out your channel. I think even your first video looks relatively professional. just out of curiosity: is this your first channel? May I ask what your retention rate is? maybe we can share some information if you like.

Keep going, nice work!
Thanks a lot! And yes, it's my first channel and my first video was my second recording. The first I threw away as it was trash. I felt proud with my accomplishment but my wife bluntly told me that I should trash it and try again haha

My lifetime average percentage viewed is 34% at the moment.

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
My lifetime average percentage viewed is 34% at the moment.
Thanks. 34% is good considering that your average Video length is probably between 4-5 minutes!?!?!?. My Retention rate is a little bit lower, only about 30 percent

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks. 34% is good considering that your average Video length is probably between 4-5 minutes!?!?!?. My Retention rate is a little bit lower, only about 30 percent
Ah okay, I don't have a fixed duration for my videos but 4-5 minutes average would probably be right yeah. Some are crappy (below 20%) and some are higher. Still not getting a lot of suggested videos unfortunately