Gaming Kick-starting a community type channel

Semery036

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! I'm looking to kick start a little community type channel where you submit funny or epic gaming clips and get a chance to be featured in a video (apologize if I described it weirdly). I had this idea in my head for a while now, I just wasn't sure what the best way to start this type of channel would be. I have a lot of ideas for series that we could potentially do but for now I want to start off nice and easy and just do one game at a time. The first game I would like to have a series on would be Rainbow Six Siege. If you guys have some funny or epic Rainbow Six Siege moments send your clips here:
https://goo.gl/forms/5Y0FNloHuuxQlA0H2

Like I said, I have a lot of stuff planned for this channel but for now I just want to do one series at a time. If you guys are interested then send me some clips using the link I provided above! Thanks for reading :)

One more thing I forgot to mention, I prefer links from these websites: YouTube (unlisted), XboxDVR.com, Xboxclips.com, Dropbox, OneDrive. I'll accept other websites but these are just the ones I prefer.

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hey guys! I'm looking to kick start a little community type channel where you submit funny or epic gaming clips and get a chance to be featured in a video (apologize if I described it weirdly). I had this idea in my head for a while now, I just wasn't sure what the best way to start this type of channel would be. I have a lot of ideas for series that we could potentially do but for now I want to start off nice and easy and just do one game at a time. The first game I would like to have a series on would be Rainbow Six Siege. If you guys have some funny or epic Rainbow Six Siege moments send your clips here:

Like I said, I have a lot of stuff planned for this channel but for now I just want to do one series at a time. If you guys are interested then send me some clips using the link I provided above! Thanks for reading :)

One more thing I forgot to mention, I prefer links from these websites: YouTube (unlisted), XboxDVR.com, Xboxclips.com, Dropbox, OneDrive. I'll accept other websites but these are just the ones I prefer.
I'm down I'll send you a clip or if you see one on my channel you like I'll just send you the file.

Reactions: Semery036