Keyword Generator

Has anyone tried retagging a video to see if it will increase views?
I did. In early June this year, I added tags to a bunch of my older videos. A few of them were well performing videos. The result was my suggested videos dropped about in half. Everything else slowly grew pretty well. Still unsure if it was a mistake or not, but it definitely set me back.

If people use a service for tagging wouldn,t be identical on similar videos? Starting to type on Google or Youtube reveales related words and phrases that are up to date plus giving already existing titles of videos. Second source might be wikipedia. For keywords I mean.
Being unique on Youtube, does not apply only in content I guess. So keyword search automation might be out of the question :)

I use keywords .io. It's really helpful to see the top searched phrases and then combining that with TubeBuddy stats. I've only tested it one of my latest video so not sure if it's working yet... Give it a try and let me know if it works for you :).

I know this thread is a few months old but just wanted to say this was super helpful. Never heard of rapid tags until now. Always something to learn...

I have been relying on Tubebuddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried retagging a video to see if it will increase views?
Reoptimising a video based on already successful keyword searches to the video is a great way to boost views.

Check your discovery tab in analytics for each video see what search terms are leading people to your content, then reoptimise your videos to those keywords.

I’ve always used rapid tags, skimmed out the tags that are irrelevant and then add in tags manually that are a bit more generic.

Can you tell me how it works? I tried a few videos but nothing happened.

Last edited:
Back