Keyword Generator

JustusJames

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good site for generating keywords? I understand SEO is a bit of a moving target and there are many ways to measure the success of each keyword, but is there a resource that will generate quality keywords based on a title to provide an initial foundation?

Alkeo

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good site for generating keywords? I understand SEO is a bit of a moving target and there are many ways to measure the success of each keyword, but is there a resource that will generate quality keywords based on a title to provide an initial foundation?
try keyword.io bro :)

Reactions: JustusJames

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have I didn't see a noteworthy difference. I don't actually think YouTube puts much weight in the tags. but its there so you might as well optimize them as best as you can.

I think much more weight in search result hits are on the title and description.

the_drifting_dad

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have I didn't see a noteworthy difference. I don't actually think YouTube puts much weight in the tags. but its there so you might as well optimize them as best as you can.

I think much more weight in search result hits are on the title and description.
Interesting, I definitely work on my title and descriptions

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
rapidtags.io is another one
I use rapidtags.io also, its really nice actually. When you input the keyword you want you need to be a bit specific so it doesnt throw random tags around but yea its a great site I would recommend it