Keeping the "big boys" out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I just recently decided that on my th3stuffshow account that I would not sub any of the big names on YouTube, and that I would only sub the up and coming channels I like.

I use an old account to sub, like and favourite videos from channels like Smosh, EpicMealTime, =3 and so on and so on....

I think this is something that could help give more lime light to the new YouTubers if we all did it this way...

What do you guys think... is this even worth doing?

cleanablehat

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure it would work well unless a lot of people started to do it too. Good thinking though.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with CH, it is a decent idea and it could help loads of people but its a case of getting others to do that, I know I wouldnt like having to sign in and out to like or subscribe to someone :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree with CH, it is a decent idea and it could help loads of people but its a case of getting others to do that, I know I wouldnt like having to sign in and out to like or subscribe to someone :)
Well I usually surf all my subs on this account, and when I'm done with that, I then log the other to surf the more popular vids/channels.
But yeah, I can see what you guys are saying, probably won't catch on. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.