Just received my first dislike!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The pain reduces with every one. I'm at nearly 10'000 dislikes now.

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dislikes are still channel interaction which still results in ranking your videos higher. Don't worry about it.

OrkoTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dislikes are actually a good thing, They show youtube the video is active. The best part if you got 1,000,000 dislikes you would have a video with over 1 million views. I just see likes and dislikes as math. 5000 likes 5000 dislikes = 10,000 views, which equals money and subscribers

Last edited:

HeyJayBay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I remember my first hate comment. It stings, but it's best to not pay any attention to the hate. They don't mean anything and besides, they're giving you interaction at least ^.^
-HeyJayBay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I think dislikes can be good in some way. Granted I know about trolls who dislike for no reason too.

LizetteGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
And it still counts as interaction and so they've actually helped make your vid that little bit more visible! (And anyway, much better to be making vids people hate or love than ones they're meh about.)

TheNoseGuy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
No matter how hard you try you'll always get haters, just keep plugging away bro. Good luck!

ShamusGuitars

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can remember when I got my first dislike, it was for something I worked very hard on and I thought people would find it funny. Still, it was only one, I must of hit a nerve with one of the viewers. It was a joke which contained Village People YMCA played in a montage with Doom 16, which is a very macho man game. See what I did there, nice puns, oh there I go again.....:smug:

Scottnra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
GOOD Haha! Heck I got one person that hits me with a dislike on every video usually within a week of me posting it. Guess what? They are subbed and they are a view! Jokes on them. Wait until the trolls start hitting you on comments! Get used to it bro, it comes with the territory.

Reactions: ShamusGuitars