Just received my first dislike!

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm actually looking at it in a positive way, it means my video got enough exposure, and it is 100% not clickbait/spam so any dislike without constructive criticism seems like pure hate/jealousy - I don't want to sound arrogant, but if I cause people to simply hate, I think it means my video is good ;)

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
...and so it begins!!

haha, undeserved, but its feedback after all, so, just use it to push you onwards. I launched 7 days ago and I have only managed to get 6 subs. So I'm using that as negative feedback and letting it drive me forward, improving the videos I upload.​

Reactions: Ishay Frenkel

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
...and so it begins!!

haha, undeserved, but its feedback after all, so, just use it to push you onwards. I launched 7 days ago and I have only managed to get 6 subs. So I'm using that as negative feedback and letting it drive me forward, improving the videos I upload.​
Haha definitely "So it begins!"
Also love your signature ;)

Reactions: Solid

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Dislikes are good in my book! Obviously it sucks getting them but it's always way better to get a reaction be it positive or negative when creating content! I always view it more as the "disagree" button since people who actually don't like it, won't engage. Whereas people who engage and disagree with what you've done or said are going to engage with you. Anyways enough of my rambling! Good luck with your future videos <3

Reactions: Ishay Frenkel

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Dislikes are good in my book! Obviously it sucks getting them but it's always way better to get a reaction be it positive or negative when creating content! I always view it more as the "disagree" button since people who actually don't like it, won't engage. Whereas people who engage and disagree with what you've done or said are going to engage with you. Anyways enough of my rambling! Good luck with your future videos <3
Couldn't agree more, thank you very much!

Reactions: MattyGreen

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am always a little confused when I get dislikes on my videos, not in a cocky way! But then I realised that not everyone browses YouTube like I do, I very VERY rarely dislike anything unless I dissagree with the actual views expressed in the video.. I don't dislike a video if the content doesn't appeal to me because... it doesn't appeal to me, I don't have the right to make judgement on a video that's not for me! (if that makes sense)
But some people just dislike a video if it annoys them or they think the quality is bad/sub-par...
I kind of wish they had a little anonymous quiz people had to do when they disliked because I want to know how to improve LOL

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm patiently expecting for my first hating fan! The one that keeps coming back roasting me! Oh, the marvelous insight a hater can bring! That will be the day I'll know I'll make it big!

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am always a little confused when I get dislikes on my videos, not in a cocky way! But then I realised that not everyone browses YouTube like I do, I very VERY rarely dislike anything unless I dissagree with the actual views expressed in the video.. I don't dislike a video if the content doesn't appeal to me because... it doesn't appeal to me, I don't have the right to make judgement on a video that's not for me! (if that makes sense)
But some people just dislike a video if it annoys them or they think the quality is bad/sub-par...
I kind of wish they had a little anonymous quiz people had to do when they disliked because I want to know how to improve LOL
Yeah, I would really love to hear true feedback and not just a dislike. Anonymous quiz is a great idea, but I don't think youtube will ever implement it :/

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

jwl9brla

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm actually looking at it in a positive way, it means my video got enough exposure, and it is 100% not clickbait/spam so any dislike without constructive criticism seems like pure hate/jealousy - I don't want to sound arrogant, but if I cause people to simply hate, I think it means my video is good ;)
One of my videos has 15 dislikes and recently it got one like. I wonder how many dislikes I can achieve for that video?