Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Just reached the perfect 10

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by Reo Lazaro, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Reo Lazaro
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $70
    So, I started creating game discussions for YouTube a few weeks ago now, and a couple of days ago I hit 10 subscribers. It may seem like a small number, but it's awesome to think that 10 people out there want to see more of what I have created. It's been an awesome journey so far, and I've connected with some great people. Thought I'd celebrate the milestone of 10 subs, and hopefully I can soon celebrate another milestone!

2. CountingStars
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    <3 i love this xD i think its awesome that you hit 10 subscribers and yes its 10 people who want to see more of what you have to offer which i think is amazing and G'day to you too xD i checked out your channel so im like omg. aussie.

3. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $1,270
    Nicely done! Keep up the good work!

4. Reo Lazaro
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $70
    Ahaha, thank you very much! When I started making videos I noticed how obvious my Aussie accent was compared to other YouTubers in my niche, so I thought I'd own it and start every video with a G'day :D

Thanks a heap buddy! :D

CountingStars likes this.
  5. CountingStars
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    ^^ yes own it. I like your accent anyway not too Sharp