• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just reached 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Samuel Donner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel seems to be growing so fast! I have twice the amount of subscribers last week and it only keeps going up! I'm thinking I should start posting twice a week with more consistency now, So far I've been doing every Sunday and then some random day in between. Does anyone have any advice concerning that?

Reactions: Naybor

Naybor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel seems to be growing so fast! I have twice the amount of subscribers last week and it only keeps going up! I'm thinking I should start posting twice a week with more consistency now, So far I've been doing every Sunday and then some random day in between. Does anyone have any advice concerning that?
Being consistent is key imo! That way your subs know what day to expect content from you! I also think that having a set upload time helps as well! Congrats on 50 subs and good luck man!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Sam :')

I usually post 3 times a week. Monday/Wednesday/Saturday, but I think I'm going to push it back down to 2 times a week... just so I don't run out of video ideas so fast! However, consistency is key. When you make 2 videos a week for months and build a fanbase, it would suck to find out you switched to only one every few weeks. Viewers will lose interest pretty fast since your content isn't as consistent as it was before. I say figure out a schedule that works best for you, and promise yourself to stick to it!

Reactions: Naybor

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you are able to post twice a week, I would definitely schedule it. It allows your subscribers to know when to expect the next video. Congrats on your milestone!