• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just reached 4,000 hours today!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
awesome man. for what its worth I think the subscriber count requirement is stupid. I'm pulling enough watch time every day right now to hit 4k hours in a year with only 90 subscribers then there are people with well over 1000 subscribers that cant pull in the watch time. the requirement should only be watch time in my option. if people are watching your video's and staying engaged enough to get the watch time you deserve to be re-monetized. (ok rant off)....lol

congrats on the watch time that is awesome!

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man! That is pretty dang cool! I agree with this other person though. The sub-requirement is silly. I will have the watch time in probably under three months, but I am still pretty low on the sub count for now. I don't foresee meeting the sub count requirement for quit some time depending on how things go. Hopefully you can get to the subgoal pretty soon here though :)

Civilly Barbaric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great work on the growth, must've taken quite a while to achieve that. I hope that could be me one day. Also How is it your channel has some vids with 2 views and others with 1k, I don't get it lol please explain, guessing its just a self promotion or something.

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
Great work on the growth, must've taken quite a while to achieve that. I hope that could be me one day. Also How is it your channel has some vids with 2 views and others with 1k, I don't get it lol please explain, guessing its just a self promotion or something.
Some were promoted with Trueview, facebook, twitter, and tumblr. Got a couple influencers to share some. Not sure why they don't check out the other vids other than I suck.[DOUBLEPOST=1522822455,1522821706][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, I am a bit hesitant to use Trueview any more for now at least. I gained a bunch of subs overnight and they fell off heavily the next day. Does anyone know if that's normal?

TheMoonchinKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that must be relieving FOR YOU - just the other requirement to go!