Commentary Just reached 100 Subs! Looking to collab to celebrate!

WilJr21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up everyone?

I'm excited to have reached the 100 subscribers benchmark. So I'm looking to meet and collaborate with you. My channel focuses on current pop culture events, Media( tv, movie, music), and Intellectual discussions. So i'm pretty much open to work with whatever your interest. Let's connect and create something awesome.

JollyFrogGal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I'm more about gaming, but looking at the way Youtube and social media seems to be overtaking television (IMO of course) that could be quite interesting. But I'm also happy to chat about movies, music etc.

Just a thought. :D
Xx

Varexs

Reaction score
Howdy, I haven't been active on youtube in a long time, but am planning to start uploading consistently soon. My videos at the moment are PC gaming and vlogs(?) about my gender and whatnot, but I'm planning on going in an entirely different direction when I start creating again, so I'd love to start it off right with you. I enjoy discussing things in depth and I'd be thrilled to see if we have some conversational chemistry and chat about stuff in videos.

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in maybe doing a media related video with you.
Your channel sounds interesting and congrats on entering the 100 sub club

PSRandh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey man, I'm interested in doing something just like this. A lot of people here want to talk about gaming and while I am fine with doing just that, I'd think it would be cool if we talked about music and movies as well. Hey, I am so game to do this.

KopiPengz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your first 100! *CELEBRATES*

hakeem kush

Reaction score
I'm into those types of video so hmu and congrats on the 100 subs

And add me on skype
H.simz

Ps. Anyone can add me if you like I'm open to anything

mate

Reaction score
Hey! I create commentary videos that relate to pop culture and things that are trending, I try and make things comedic and I think I do pretty good! Hopefully we could collaborate!