(312) Wrecked ring pour with skewer / Fluid art technique
yt1.JPG

I was going for kind of landscape painting and I kind of got it... I will play with this wrecked ring pours, because I have a lot of ideas how to create beautiful designs with it.

(313) Satin enamel and pearl medium experiment - Double cup bottom reverse flower dip
2 yt 313.JPG

This experiment didn't turned out as I was expected, but I had to try this mixture of satin enamel and pearl medium. Maybe I should mixed satin enamel with titanium white acrylic paint, but this I will try in one of my next videos.

(314) Landscape pour - Three wrecked ring pours - Fluid art
1yt 314.JPG

I did a first try with multiple wrecked ring pours to create kind of landscape painting. I had a lot of problems with tilting part and I lost some beautiful areas, but I think that I know, what I have to do next time. ;)

(315) Gorgeous effects with Vallejo pearl medium - Wandering straight pour
I still have a lot of paints mixed that I have to use, so I tried some wrecked ring pour, but it didn't turned out nice. So I decided to use my pearl white mixture and do a wandering straight pour.
Waw... I'm in love with those gorgeous effects and marble clouds.
2yt 315.jpg

(316) Mystical - Wandering straight pour with my mixture of PEARL WHITE - Fluid art technique
I'm stil trying to get kind of a landscape painting with Vallejo pearl medium mixed with titanium white. I used triangle shaped cups today and they worked fine, but I still didn't managed to get what I have in my head. But I know that I will get there... Someday ;)
3yt.JPG

(317) Wandering Kiss pour with 3 cups - Fluid art - Acrylic pouring
Wandering Kiss pour with 3 cups - Fluid art - Acrylic pouring
This time I used 3 triangle shaped cups and not so good colour combination. But the result is kind of interesting, so I decided to show it to you anyway.
1yt 317.JPG

(318) In the Desert - Wandering straight pour with Pearl white - Fluid art
I had one of those days, that nothing work, but I didn't give up and the third pour was a winner. I can't help myself, I just LOVE this effects from Vallejo pearl medium and white.
I added music to this one, because I didn't talk anymore, when this magic is happened, but you will hear my voice at the end, when I show the (almost) dry result. ;)
41yt 318.jpg

(319) Experimenting with glue and primer - Cell explosion - Fluid art
I spend another day in experimental mode. I mixed pva glue with acrylic primer instead of water and try to use it with Vallejo pearl medium mixture. I failed again, so I added some silicone to my paints and do a flip cup. It worked ok, but I got a cells explosion.
1yt319.jpg

(320) OMG I'm in love with this colour combination - Flower dip with zipped bag
After a long time I did a flower dip with zipped bag again. I added way too much paint, so I have to tilt it. I did some glove dips at the end , because I missed something in my composition. I have to say, that I'm in love with this colour combination and I will definitely use it again... with less paint off course. :D
1yt 320.jpg
Colours: - titanium white - Vallejo pearl medium mixed with titanium white - phthalo blue turquise - blue turguoise - briliant violet - permanent red violet light - quinacridone blue violet
How I mix my pouring medium: https://youtu.be/ltyiLgQ_Tso
All my paints are mixed with Boesner acrylic binder and Dufa acrylic primer.

(321) CUP BOTTOM flower - Reverse dip with paper napkin - Fluid art
I finally got some Slovenian brand acrylic binder and I mix it with craft glue and acrylic primer. I'm quite happy with this mixture and it worked ok with Vallejo pearl medium too. I still see some imperfections in pearl white mixture, but I think that I can fix that with a little ratio improvements.
2yt 321.jpg

Back