Just posted my first video!

mikeliveslife

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im so excited just posted my first video ever. I would like to get some feedback of any kind(besides of the editing mess up at the end.edit. fixed it in YT editor). Thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
I say change your background. Maybe have a background that adds to the theme you are trying to present to the viewer. Also you can be a tad bit more enthusiastic. You are already there but just a little more. Another thing I would have is to have a more concise video. Make it a bit more excited and try to hook the viewer. Its like a essay. Attract the viewer then hook them. Good first video but it can be better.

Reactions: vMinti

mikeliveslife

Reaction score
I say change your background. Maybe have a background that adds to the theme you are trying to present to the viewer. Also you can be a tad bit more enthusiastic. You are already there but just a little more. Another thing I would have is to have a more concise video. Make it a bit more excited and try to hook the viewer. Its like a essay. Attract the viewer then hook them. Good first video but it can be better.
Thank you so much. I'll adjust to the things I can. Cheers.

Glyndwr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with what was said above. A little more enthusiasm would really hook viewers!

The video also need a little more editing. It seems to much like you're just sitting there and talking (I know that may sound stupid). A small bit of editing to chop the video up a little, add an image here and there will make a massive difference.
However, this is a decent attempt for a first video, looking forward to seeing more!

Reactions: mikeliveslife

mikeliveslife

Reaction score
I agree with what was said above. A little more enthusiasm would really hook viewers!

The video also need a little more editing. It seems to much like you're just sitting there and talking (I know that may sound stupid). A small bit of editing to chop the video up a little, add an image here and there will make a massive difference.
However, this is a decent attempt for a first video, looking forward to seeing more!
Definitely will think about it. Thanks for the feedback.

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Had a look at some of your videos and they are really good and confident. For me I feel your banner needs to tell people a bit about what you are about, what does your channel offer. Otherwise great start.