Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Just looked at my subscriber list, do most of your subs have very few subs themseves??

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Tropical365, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Tropical365
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $97
    I just looked at my list to see who is subscribed to me and I would say by far MOST of my subscribers have only have a handful of subs (5 or 20 subs at the most)... a few have more. I'm just curious if you have a small channel like mine (I have 220 subs)... is this normal? I was watching a video and in the comment section I wrote I would love a shout out... and suddenly past 48 hours I have people being sent to me from that video... I feel like majority of my subs past 48 hours are from some type of "sub for sub" thing I have no idea. I didn't do any "sub for sub thing though...

#1 Tropical365, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. zhkopec
    Cash:
    $9
    Most youtube users consume content and don't upload any videos at all, let alone get more than 100 subs.

3. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $119
    Does that even matter? As zhkopec says, a lot of people just have an account to be able to sub to channels, not to upload anyhing themselfs..

Also, asking for shouts outs underneath other people videos is pretty impolite :/ just my opinion.

4. Tropical365
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $97
    It was not impolite... this video was holding a contest and was offering to give a shout out to people who comment on their video.
    ...but even if that were not the case I do not feel it's rude to politely ask. Those who do not ask shall not receive. This is something I have learned over the years and by me not reaching out you miss out on opportunities.

5. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $119
    Ah, you didn't mention that. If had been a 'normal' video, I'd consider it impolite to ask for a shoutout (or make any advertisement, in that sense). But if they literally ask you to do it, it's fine.

6. Gate of Theories
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $13
    Yeah it is very common as most don't upload videos so won't have a following.

7. Tropical365
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $97
    You are so right LOL... it completely slipped my mind that most viewers don't create their own content. I watched youtube for 20 years and just now started creating content, oops.

Gate of Theories likes this.
  8. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $267
    Only 3 of my subs have more subs than me..

9. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $71
    Most subscribers don’t create their own content, some do some don’t. Most of subscribers don’t create any video they just like to watch them. I didn’t start creating content until two years ago, before that I just watched YouTube without a YouTube account