Just Joined Freedom Network... What do I do now? [Gaming Channel]

Nicklordzero

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello YTtalk Staff & Members,

I have been accepted by Freedom and would like to ask... WHAT DO I DO NOW? I know it sounds dumb but is it true that joining a network gives you more money + a bigger audience? I'm seriously confused to the point that I won't care about using it's features and make more videos.

I really need some help here guys! No one has told me about it so I joined and YES I do have an adsence account with no bank account (and will NOT sign up for one)

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Freedom does not have an ad sales team, so you are making the same amount of money you would if you were just with ad sense, but then they take 40%. So if you are joining for more money you picked the wrong network. And freedom doesn't give you a bigger audience, you have to work for it, if you ask enough you could get spotlights and stuff, but you have to do the work. No network is just going to give you a bigger audience just by joining them, but for some reason a lot of people seem to think that. And, freedom pays via paypal, so you should probably get a paypal account.

ZookeGames

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
No network generally offer you more money than you would with adsense. Nowadays with all the changes within YouTube theres really not a lot of benefits for joining a Network and a lot of these networks (Freedom mainly, alongside with awesomeness, and a few others) have pretty much taken out the use of a partnership, they offer anyone and everyone a partnership as long as they have a pulse and as long as they have no copyright content. They have a load of subnetworks under them (Just to get more partners) regardless if they get 1 view of 1,000,000 views. There are benefits to joining a network but really you need to ask yourself why do you want a partnership, what do you aim to do etc.

Nicklordzero

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok. I'm requesting to unlink my channel from them. Thanks guys... Sadly i thought they would help me make more videos and such. I really wanted to get sponsored but F#*@ it.

Reactions: Gabriel

Nicklordzero

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I have sent a request to unlink my channel from Freedom and will probably need to wait a couple of days. Now I have absence and I'm really unsure how it works as well... It says I have 25 or something dollars out of 100 to be sent to me but most of these require a bank account. Now I'm 18 and all but I won't sign up for a bank account. I have paypal on premier and really, I need to make some cash...[DOUBLEPOST=1407971611,1407971565][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is how networks get so many members. They spread misleading messages.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I should make my own network for folks who want to make videos and that's what it should be for! :D

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
This is how networks get so many members. They spread misleading messages.
Maybe but people take it in :p The Freedom channel has 30,000 subscribers.

That and 100s of networks = Freedom :p
They went with the strategy of going with as many networks as possible on the basis that even if 200 only got an average of 15 partners a month that's 3000 partners.