• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

just hit 5000 total views.

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So i'm now halfway to that 10k marker. Seems weird man. I havent been posting much on here as of late, i need to get a bit more active on here and i'm intending to do so! In the meantime im 75 views away from 1000 on one video. I feel cool man!

Speak to y'all soon!

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nice!! Congratulations dude. You can start making a little bit of money from your videos real soon ;)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
im 75 views away from 1000 on one video. I feel cool man!
That's what it's all about, have you seen how that video is surrounded by big Guns (AKA Big YouTubers) in your niche for your targeted keyword? Sweet....Judging from one of those ranking above your video who is also a big Gun you can start seeing that that key-phrase has some potential and will bring in more views to your video and channel...Your video is just a month old ....expect more than you probably think for that video..keep it up buddy good job.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Keg Man

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's what it's all about, have you seen how that video is surrounded by big Guns (AKA Big YouTubers) in your niche for your targeted keyword? Sweet....Judging from one of those ranking above your video who is also a big Gun you can start seeing that that key-phrase has some potential and will bring in more views to your video and channel...Your video is just a month old ....expect more than you probably think for that video..keep it up buddy good job.
Cheers Man! Is that down to SEO then?