• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just hit 10 subs!! so happy

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cant believe i have hit 14 subs. Hopefully soon i will be able to hit 20 subs and get my views to 400 as my views are at 330 right now. Cant wait to keep growing on this awesome platform!!!

The Shack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome job! I know how hard it can be to accomplish this, especially on such a competitive platform. Keep up the hard work, and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time!

Reactions: Drywinner

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome job! I know how hard it can be to accomplish this, especially on such a competitive platform. Keep up the hard work, and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time!
Thanks man! I really do try hard and have just uploaded a video that took me like 4/5 hours to edit and the thumbnail took me ages aswell. Probs doesn’t help that I’m not the best at these hahah. If you are up for doing a collab or helping each other grow I’m always up for it. Take care man

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Cant believe i have hit 14 subs. Hopefully soon i will be able to hit 20 subs and get my views to 400 as my views are at 330 right now. Cant wait to keep growing on this awesome platform!!!

Well done, keep it up. :)