• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just Hit 1,000 Subscribers!!!

OneManOneMic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very happy to hit the 1k milestone! Been taking YouTube seriously (uploading just about every Thursday) since August and I'm excited to see it keep growing :)

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

DudeitsNeely

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great Job man. Thats a big milestone. I just checked out your channel. Hard work always pays off. Keep it up brotha

Reactions: OneManOneMic

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting the first (and hopefully many more) 1000 subscribers!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome work! Congratulations!

KillerOrangeCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The first 1000 feels the best! I mean, you'll feel good with every 1000 milestone you reach. But there is something about that first 1000 that nothing else beats. Great job!

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Congratz Thats a big milestone. Hard work always pays off. Keep grinding

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congratulations man :) Just checked your channel and saw that you have a little bit more than half of the views that I have, and I just hit my first milestone of 100 subscribers lol :D. It means that I need to think some more interesting approach to attract people to subscribe and expect more videos :). I think the most important thing is to have confidence in yourself and to know how to express yourself in a clear and understandable way for everybody - that is where I need to work more on. And you are on the right path so keep it going ;)