Just had a video taken down for "Buying Views" Any ideas?

Hmm :/ f**k knows what happened, I'll just ask YouTube, I guess..[DOUBLEPOST=1407879900,1407879757][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I'll try and speak directly to someone from YouTube to sort this out, cause all this lead to, was me being classed as a cheater, hacker, botter, or just plain ********, lol, anyways, thanks to anyone who replied trying to help lol

I guess that I'll have to wait for them to reply then, because I sent them my thing on my video getting removed and all that yesterday, but I just feel that they won't reply, simple as that..

Lol, I think I'm actually banned from MakerGen Support XD but I thought I actually said that I'm pretty sure that YouTube basically messed up my subs and is just adding on the ones on that were actually there for a good while, It actually happened with my first 100, so that's what I'm guessing happened, ya know?
Wait, you're banned from MakerGen support? How is that possible if you are as innocent as you claim? This is starting to smell more and more suspicious.

I dont get why youtube would bother with such low numbers of supposedly bought views. You would think that they would try and stop jerks like Bieber becoming famous again by stopping people like him that bought huge numbers of views, comments and subscribers, but that hasnt happened. We now have fake views, subscribers and comments to blame for Austin Mahone and there are a couple more out there that are buying huge numbers of views. I dont get why they would care with such small numbers.

Back