Just had a video taken down for "Buying Views" Any ideas?

PKMK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I thought I wrote this before, but basically YT actually messed up my subs from like earlier in the years, so now they basically just got added on now

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I thought I wrote this before, but basically YT actually messed up my subs from like earlier in the years, so now they basically just got added on now

LOL. You're not dealing with children in day care.

Reactions: WolfWraith

PKMK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
So its basically the subs from earlier in the channels time as well :up2:

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
You may claim to not be buying views, and perhaps you aren't ... but you have to admit this does look suspicious. You may think you have no enemies, but you never know if a random troll decided they really didn't like you and decided to bot your channel in order to get it shut down, just out of pure spite. I would recommend contacting your network (it looks like you're with MakerGen?) and ask them to help you (this is one of the things networks are supposed to be helpful for).

PKMK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
I have better things to do with my time, than to "Fake" views, I go round promoting on social media etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1407878975,1407878829][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol, I think I'm actually banned from MakerGen Support XD but I thought I actually said that I'm pretty sure that YouTube basically messed up my subs and is just adding on the ones on that were actually there for a good while, It actually happened with my first 100, so that's what I'm guessing happened, ya know?

PKMK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Aha, lol yeah, I'm actually very sure that they are the ones from earlier in the year etc.

Kazzabrown

Reaction score
Aha, lol yeah, I'm actually very sure that they are the ones from earlier in the year etc.
YouTube doesn't make this mistake... Or at least if they do you are the first person I have heard this has happened to. :/

PKMK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
:/ maybe the others it happened to just thought they were lucky with subs lol

Kazzabrown

Reaction score
If there were others their videos would of been removed like yours and it would be a much more open and popular topic.