• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just got my 50th sub!!! :D

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I uploaded a new video today and my 50th sub came with it!! I didnt think people would like my stuff but in 3 videos I have gained 32 subs!!! if anyone could look at my stuff and leave tips I would be grateful too
wow thats pretty fast XD I think I reached 50 in like 15 vids :mask2:

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I uploaded a new video today and my 50th sub came with it!! I didnt think people would like my stuff but in 3 videos I have gained 32 subs!!!
Thats awesome man. keep at it and on to the next 50 subs! good luck on your channel!

MrPeekay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats awesome, 50 subs! Just the thought of 32 subs in 3 videos!?!? I couldnt get 1 in 1 video even if I wanted to :D Anyway jokes aside congrats!

harvOGK12

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow thats pretty fast XD I think I reached 50 in like 15 vids :mask2:
honestly dont know why anyone would wanna watch my stuff its so bad xD but thank you man<3[DOUBLEPOST=1479034731,1479034687][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's an awesome gain, I know that feeling when you reach 50 sub
yeah its not a lot to most people but im happy to have 50 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1479034783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats awesome man. keep at it and on to the next 50 subs! good luck on your channel!
thank you man it means a lot and yeah hope I can get another 50 xD[DOUBLEPOST=1479034836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats awesome, 50 subs! Just the thought of 32 subs in 3 videos!?!? I couldnt get 1 in 1 video even if I wanted to :D Anyway jokes aside congrats!
thank you bro :D but for real idk why anyone would sub to me my stuff is so bad xD

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ur doing well so far. Stay positive and always feel confident in what you upload. Your videos should be nothing but perfect. I have thrown away about 4 videos so far because my channel has standards and if I dont like my own video I dont expect anyone else too. If you keep that type of mentality and keep thinking positive youll make it I promise:D