Just getting started. Don't really want to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Haha! Thanks for the comprehensive response! If I've learned anything from D&D, it's never trust an Owlbear.
Aaaay, D&D!

Really though, what the Owlbear says is true. The best way to become a better artist is to constantly practice your craft.

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like others have said, just do it and upload! Your judgment and vision of your own content is most likely skewed as well and you probably think it isn't as good as it realistically is, which is normal because all creators have a degree of perfectionism. This is all a part of growing a YouTube channel and the process though. You won't regret it that you uploaded those videos, promise :)

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

grogvlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ok, so editing took a little while longer than I expected, but in case anyone is interested, I've uploaded my first 3 videos now! I've got another one in the editing mill and I'll get it live as soon as possible.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

Reactions: Veg Club

LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just do it, and then when you look at your videos, keep a mental note of what you want to improve in yourself. Every single youtuber i heard saying that they cringe when they watch back old videos. Myself inclused, eventhough i only started this year. You are not going to be perfect right of the bat, just face it. Upload and learn. Who knows you will get comments that will let you know what points to improve on. The most important is, you try your hardest.

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Upload = All, like said before, you can always remove them. Plus then you can ask here for feedback on them & that will give you more confidence down the road with future videos.

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly if they look sub-par to you by the time you upload your next video, that's actually probably a good thing. It means you've found out more about your channel, yourself, or your videos and that's always good. So yeah you just have to keep posting and knowing that even if you love a video, one day it'll probably look pretty cringe, but that's how you know you're growing and learning.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Even if you're video is not perfect uploading it means you can get some feedback which will help you get even better next time. As you've only just started I think learning how to improve is probably the most important thing. Glad to hear you've decided to upload and best of luck with the channel.

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
any ideas where to promote videos tho?
I suggest you to learn SEO to get people watching your videos!

I have heard SEO IS your best friend! :D :D

Last edited:

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
Any thoughts? Should I just keep making videos and keeping them to myself until I actually get good at this?
just upload!!! this provides an opportunity to learn from you early Videos. Also, this is an opportunity to learn what you audience likes. this knowledge in return will help you to get even better :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.