• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just became a verified youtuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhanoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's so fun, all of the comments you make become top comment (considering you don't make s****y comments) and random people subscribe to you, it's so fun, and it turns out all you need is 1000 G+ followers and then you request it from your network

Peter

Obsessed Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That's awesome, good job. :) Although I took a look at your Google+ page and it says that you have 161 followers and 1237 +1's.. Yet in your post you said all you need is 1000 followers to get verified. So what's up with that now? :p

Bhanoob

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the page that's linked to google + has to have 1000, i forgot what the metric was, so yeah sorry about that it's 1000 "+'s"

google you're so confusing.

AngriestCat

Pure Apeshit
Reaction score
i dont understand what verified youtuber means? if i have adsense on my vids am i verified?

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Pfft I've only got +25.. it would take me ages to get 1000. :')

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats, that is awesome! I have a question, did you have to have a website in addition to your Google+/YouTube account to become verified or just need 1k+ Google+?

I have a 1K+ Google +1s and also over 1k Google+ followers, what should I do next before I contact my Partner Manager? Thanks for your time =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.