Commentary Just a smller YouTuber looking for an FPS gaming commentator to collab with!

G-Legend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up guys? I'm just a smaller YouTuber (35 subs as of writing this) and I commentate on EA's FPS games with some other FPS games on the side. I focus mainly on tips, tricks, strategies; that sort of thing in my commentaries. I'm currently working with Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 so if there's anyone with around 35 subs, an HD quality mic (Blue Snowball is dope) and is willing to collab on a video, let me know! I'm 18 and I'm on PS4, for what it matters. Thanks guys. Remember you can check out my channel to see if you like the kind of content I produce to help you decide if you want to collab or not!

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up guys? I'm just a smaller YouTuber (35 subs as of writing this) and I commentate on EA's FPS games with some other FPS games on the side. I focus mainly on tips, tricks, strategies; that sort of thing in my commentaries. I'm currently working with Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 so if there's anyone with around 35 subs, an HD quality mic (Blue Snowball is dope) and is willing to collab on a video, let me know! I'm 18 and I'm on PS4, for what it matters. Thanks guys. Remember you can check out my channel to see if you like the kind of content I produce to help you decide if you want to collab or not!
Hello, welcome to the community! How's you? I went over to your channel and liked some videos - hopes this helped! Love your content and thumbnails!

Be sure to click this link to find out all the best things about YtTalk! ^^ http://yttalk.com/forums/useful-site-information.17/ ^^

Reactions: G-Legend

jarkride

Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1478738586,1478738353][/DOUBLEPOST]hey bro it OgflexAlot23 _ im a little bigger channel i have about 87 subs go check out my channel if your intrested just contact me on here or just leave a comment on my video

G-Legend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
[DOUBLEPOST=1478738586,1478738353][/DOUBLEPOST]hey bro it OgflexAlot23 _ im a little bigger channel i have about 87 subs go check out my channel if your intrested just contact me on here or just leave a comment on my video
Id love to check out your channel and maybe work on a project together bro but I can't find your channel. The link is broken

Yasin Elhilo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would not mind collabing it would be a honor to be on one of your videos. commenting
my channel is dayswithyaze
email is yazemusic@gmail.com