Just A Little Idea I Had

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just wondering what you guys think of this idea for a video. You know those Capri Sun commercials where kids would smash the Capri Sun packets and they would turn into some weird object? Well, I was thinking of doing a video where me and my friend try that out and nothing happens, but then it like starts to ruin our whole lives, lose our job, girlfriend, house etc. I have a script for it already and everything, I just want to know if y'all think the idea is funny in general. If not I'm still gonna make it. I think it's funny lol

Let me know me in a reply what you think about it.
Thanks.

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
You should definitely do this! Sounds like it would be cool to watch, haha.

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks, I will get to it at some point. I have a lot of other stuff in the works too. :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hmm depends on how there life slowly became miserable they could lose all that stuff but it would have to happen in a comedic manner to be funny cause if its not funny enough it could seem sort of serious

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh trust me, I've worked plenty of comedy into it. As I said, I wrote the script out and I am a mainly comedic writer, so it should be amusing as well as interesting to watch.

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
will it also be some kind of comercial or more of real life short movie.

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, more like a skit. The capri sun commercials are going to be mentioned in conversation and thenwe're going to try see if that stuff really happens, and it turns out to have more drastic effects than we first thought.

FruckFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, more like a skit. The capri sun commercials are going to be mentioned in conversation and thenwe're going to try see if that stuff really happens, and it turns out to have more drastic effects than we first thought.