• I dont like them in other peoples videos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care about them at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL Wow you used my video! lol :oops:

I guess you know what I voted. :p
--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 5:12 AM ---
Not to hijack the thread but I'm just curious what people think of my cuts on this video?

I use jumpcuts cause the camera makes me freeze up sometimes. x_x It's staring right into my soul...*whimper*
But srsly..It makes me nervous that I pause a lot, say LOTS of Ummm's and Uhhhh's , and i fix my hair too much while recording..so I have to cut all that out...because I KNOW that becomes distracting to the person watching it. Jumpcuts have saved my life 8D!!!

I use jumpcuts cause the camera makes me freeze up sometimes. x_x It's staring right into my soul...*whimper*
But srsly..It makes me nervous that I pause a lot, say LOTS of Ummm's and Uhhhh's , and i fix my hair too much while recording..so I have to cut all that out...because I KNOW that becomes distracting to the person watching it. Jumpcuts have saved my life 8D!!!
why are we not listening to mitch hedberg right now?.......

Oh and just to stay on topic, yes when people use jumpcuts for editing purposes I approve.

I use them a lot because I pause and look around sometimes, and It allows me to fix screw ups. I think I may suffer from a speech impediment:confused: , so it helps there too. Plus I just LOVE to edit videos, and jumpcuts give me more to do there.

Back