Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

joining my Vlog channel with my main channel

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by offbeatbryce, Jan 9, 2017.

1. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $207
    I am going to be joining my Vlog Channel with my Main Channel real soon. I haven't been getting the number of views or following with my Vlog channel as I hoped and it's been two years and I have 10 subscribers but my main one has over 100.

It was pretty much stupid of me to even make a second channel anyway.

Who else has joined their channels?

2. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $69
    I haven't joined channels but I plan on doing vlogs and not making a second channel for it.

Reasoning behind this is I really want people to watch me for me. My character, sense of humor, personality and not just what the video is about. However, if you plan on doing daily vlogs I do suggest making a separate channel but only once you establish an audience first.

3. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $207

I do so much I don't have time for daily vlogs. Plus I can always hide a few of them in the subscriber feed when I upload. That way my subscribers won't see all of them in their feed and at the end of the video will
    Be a link to more vlogs.

4. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $2
    really depends on your content. I started doing daily vlogs in november too. went for 34 days straight. ended up making vlogs just to put something up so i know how u feel. views weren't that good either. time was better spent on my main channel.