Joining Fullscreen!

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys so i applied to fullscreen and they were willing to accept me, but i never confirmed as i looked up a lot of videos and people said don't do it!
I did join freedom a few months ago and it did absolutely nothing except instantly take any money i made from ads ....so i left, but i'm nervous about joining a network with a lock in contract!
Should i do it?
or is there a better network?
Do you have any good or bad experiences with networks?
Ive been on youtube since september/october and i have 225-ish subs,im not exactly getting 1000's of views on my videos, so would joining a network help or hurt me?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Joining a network wouldn't do anything for you yet. It wouldn't hurt you I don't think... Well, It probably depends on the network. I recommend checking out the Network reviews forum section![DOUBLEPOST=1485206036,1485205721][/DOUBLEPOST]
Joining a network wouldn't do anything for you yet. It wouldn't hurt you I don't think... Well, It probably depends on the network. I recommend checking out the Network reviews forum section!
I had a bit of trouble finding it so just in case you do too, here is a link! http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-network-partnership-reviews.84/

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys so i applied to fullscreen and they were willing to accept me, but i never confirmed as i looked up a lot of videos and people said don't do it!
I did join freedom a few months ago and it did absolutely nothing except instantly take any money i made from ads ....so i left, but i'm nervous about joining a network with a lock in contract!
Should i do it?
or is there a better network?
Do you have any good or bad experiences with networks?
Ive been on youtube since september/october and i have 225-ish subs,im not exactly getting 1000's of views on my videos, so would joining a network help or hurt me?
I was with Fullscreen for a couple years, I mainly joined them for their music libraries. When I started getting 3rd party claims on music I should have been able to use it p****d me off, so now I'm free of any networks. If you join a network just weigh the benefits they can give you vs. the cut that they will take.

Triple Res

YouTube Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i just partnered with youtube lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1485212890,1485212862][/DOUBLEPOST]we were invited by nintendo to join there network but we only would of been able to do nintendo games

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You are way too early in the game to even consider being a part of a network. When networks start coming for you is when you should have that conversation. Focus on making great content and building your brand first, then maybe down the line when networks ask you to join to then consider it.

saldriass

Reaction score
Dont do it..Just keep your channel with youtube partner because it is the best now !
all networks are scan unless if you have millions of subs and lot of views !
i do have more than 30K subs and more than 6 Millions Views/Mounth and i hate being with a network because all what they do is taking money !
they have never helped me even i kept asking a lot and they even do no pay on time !
i am with zoom in !

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fullscreen in one of the best MCN ever, i guess you accept their invitation for sure, they also give you 70% revenue share.

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ok guys thanks so much for all your advice! i decided to not sign with a network! thank you :)