Animation Join our team!

We're Vow of Volition,
a music/comedy band and channel on YouTube (20k+ subs)
We make poorly animated jokes, sketches, and bits about bands we like. We do all our own scripting, editing, voiceover, music, all of it, but we'd really love to work with new/more people to keep up with youtubes starving algorythm.
Let us know if you'd like to animate with us! We'd give you our voiceover, script, and any notes on w/e relation there is between the two.

Sure, I could be interested. Go check out my animation channel to see if collaboration could be a posibility.
I have tried to check your channel out but your channel-link is not set up right.......So you might get that fixed:)

Sure, I could be interested. Go check out my animation channel to see if collaboration could be a posibility.
I have tried to check your channel out but your channel-link is not set up right.......So you might get that fixed:)

Fixed it :)
Also, I like your videos! If you watch one of our "how to write likes" you'll see the same crumpled paper background sometime lol. There's a little more movement in ours that I wonder about.

COOL channel:up2: And a lot of subscribers too.
I will have to check it out when I get the time. Maybe we could do some kind of collab some time?

Back