Gaming Join me in my future gaming endeavors. [PS4/XBOX 360]

King Gryph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name is King Gryph and I have a gaming channel on youtube. This gaming channel has over 5,000 subscribers and over 1,000,000 views. Right now all I post is NBA 2K14. I want to get into playing newer games to expand my youtube channel to new audiences.

Right now I have NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, and Battlefield 4 for PS4. For Xbox 360 I have all the past COD titles since COD4, all Halo games since Halo 3, GTA 5, and a bunch of random older games I never play anymore. With the announcement of the COD Advanced Warfare, and all the other new games coming out this year, I would like to get started with a group of gamers sooner rather than later.

If you have any of the above games let me know so we can commence the epic gaming sessions! I dont care how many subscribers you have, I just want to work with people who are dedicated to their youtube channel.

What I would love to start doing by next week is just playing together, getting to know each other and making a couple fun multiplayer videos featuring either some fun custom game types or trolling.

If you have any other ideas for possible videos we can make together I am open to anything. Again, I dont care how many subs and views you have or your age or whatever, just respond if you think you would be interested.

Fastest way to contact me is on twitter @KingGryph
Add me on PS4 - KingGryphTV
Add me on 360 - GryphhhCity
And of course check out my youtube channel (link is below, or just search King Gryph)

Last edited:

T0XiiCKiTTEN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have Borderlands I'd gladly join you. If not then good luck! :D

Rodolfo Martinez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would like to help with this series, i have my recording equipment mic and video recording, im 18+ let me know :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've got FIFA 14 on PS4 and been looking to do a co-op seasons series with someone if you wanted to do something like that

Ray Ruiz

Reaction score
i can join because i havr all that just that i dont have a gaming channel