Join me again?

TheBaconater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, i've got a question here. I'm trying to stay away from the generic 'dont forget to like comment and subscribe' that everybody seems to have at the end of their videos. I get why people put it there, but honestly, i feel that it's so generic, people dont take any notice of it. However, i do feel that overall, you do need something at the end of a video, just to remind people to do the aforementioned.

What approaches have you lot tried, that you feel, have been successful? I'm thinking along the lines of 'if you enjoyed the video please join me again for more games and banter' It's not totally generic, but it's also a slight nudge in the right direction. As always, thanks for your comments!

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
just create good content and promote it around multiple places, that's what we do.

our outro is usually 'and we'll end it there thanks for watching everybody if you enjoyed the video leave a like and we will see you next time!' *outro screen*

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No need to say "please subscriber and like" for me i always say it in a normal casual way which is "subscribe and like i will see you in the next video" at end of video.If the viewer liked your video they`re going to end up subscribing,there`s no need to force them or else you will come off as desperate if you say "please" so just do it casually.