Vlog Join A Collab Channel (4 people)

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey i'm Stephan ive seen a ton of peopl doing these collab Channels Where Everyone will have a day and i think its a Great idea So if you want a spot i need funny people who are creative and just awesome people picking people in three steps watch there videos to see there quilty skype meeting to talk and get to know everyone cuz thats kinda the point of collabing the channel hasnt been made yet so get in on the ground floor :)

MORE DETAILS once joined THNXX leave your skype and name down below :)

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
What types of collabs would you do? Garry's mod or what?

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Oh its fine and how would you do a collab with vlogging? Just wondering
It's difficult but can be done. Both record yourself, one person edits it, etc. Lotsa work but if it's done right can be really good!

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ohh, I thought you were going to have everyone over to your home haha

ItsNateOnline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
He could lol. That just might be a bit awkward to start with lol. But, that's the way I was thinking anyway :p

KingWarzl

A Superb Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
He could lol. That just might be a bit awkward to start with lol. But, that's the way I was thinking anyway :p
That would be really weird I would think but what if you live in the US and they live in the UK?

Thevide0kings

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Ok umm.. what i ment was a collab channel as in we each have a day to upload a vlogging video on that day so everyday there would be a video from a diffrent person everyday intill it resets the next week sorry if i didnt make that clear in the DESCRIPTION but thats what i ment :))

ItsNateOnline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
That's another good way. But you guys would have to do something different. There are a few channels I know of where someone else uploads every day of the week, and they make really unique videos. Good luck on finding people dude.