Vlog Jersey Girl Looking to Collab

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi my name is Emily and I would like to start adding vlogs to my channel and thought it would be a great idea to collab and hopefully make new Youtube friends!

I live in south Jersey but am willing to travel, either to meet you where you live or something half way. Here is a list of ideas I have for things we can do:
  • Vist a cool place a vlog about it
  • Make a challenge or Tag video
  • If you sing or play and instrument we can make a cover (I can sing)
  • Film a sketch video
  • Make a video of cooking together and asking each other questions
  • A table top board game day
I am open to ideas, feel free to suggest anything you come up with. You can email me at emilypruna@gmail.com . I look forward to future vlogs :)

Last edited:

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
Hello Emily! I just checked out your channel and I love your retail talks and totally understand haha
I live in SoCal and I know we are pretty far apart but maybe we can come up with something to do without traveling. Let me know if your interested. :happy2:

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Emily! I just checked out your channel and I love your retail talks and totally understand haha
I live in SoCal and I know we are pretty far apart but maybe we can come up with something to do without traveling. Let me know if your interested. :happy2:
Thank you so much! I would love to try to do a long distance type collab but I'm not sure what to do yet

In the mean time feel free to email me if you have any ideas and if I ever do a tag or anything I'll shout out your channel

handsomeless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Emily, my name is arie. Actually, I'm looking to do a continuous collab and my idea is exactly like your number 1 option, it's traveling. Sadly I'm from Indonesia, but if you feel like we can collab and make friends, please let me know. see my thread if you want to know a bit more about my idea. Thank you.