Tumblr JeriKane vs. The World

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
First allow me to say that these new buttons/tags/err... Things, that Michael added are very sexy.

Second, I know this will probably gain me nothing, but I still figured it would be fun to write out a thread.

Okay, well... JeriKane vs The World is the name of my Tumblr account. ^.^ I post about 98% wrestling stuff, and the other 2% is completely random stuff. Usually the other stuff is reblogs too. Occasionally I'll make a post about something else, but... Yeah. I've been on Tumblr for about as long as I've been on YTtalk. I'm contemplating doing a Follow Forever or something like that. In fact, I think I'm gonna do that right after I finish this. So yeah, if you're into me, my GFX, wrestling, or random nonsense, I think I'm worth a follow. Currently at 130 followers. O_O (I honestly still can't believe I've even gotten that far in followers. It's insane to think that 130 feel I'm worthy of following.)

Err... Yeah, I'm terrible at promoting. :unsure2:

Qazplm

The Q in YTtalq
Reaction score
*coughs*

I can't believe you saved the wig picture. :x But yeah, that's actually kinda cool.

I'm gonna use my phone's superpowers to destroy everything! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I didn't save it, I just searched "me in a pink wig" in the search bar at the top. :p

Reactions: JeriKane

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
If I did, I'd be acing all my humanities courses.
Still, you're better than me. I have the memory of a goldfish.

If you need a tip for your courses, here's one: We were made from chrome spinners.

Reactions: Qazplm