JD´s World Needs Channel Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will see what I can do, with photos for things like this always make sure none of the subject and props touch to the top so theyre in the picture, even a few cms of space would work perfectly.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I will see what I can do, with photos for things like this always make sure none of the subject and props touch to the top so theyre in the picture, even a few cms of space would work perfectly.
I shall take that advice and store it in my cerebral space for sure! Thank you!

Jonathan

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I agree the last one is the best one from you so far... I´d like the "I Heart You Pose" one on the left side though... perhaps I need to retake the photo of it, what do you think?

Jonathan
i have my final ones done. I just have to upload. I could not use the alien i thought there was more torso and one of the mics was cut off. For future referance more torso and space above your head so that there is room to work lol. He is running into the same issues i did. In any event I did one last one with another music dude pose the best shot I could use (most really were to close not enough body to work with and not enough space over the head) The heart one has his hat cut off at the top but I fiddled with it so its hard to tell. Anyhow I will post that info soon. Its my last try because well you have plenty of choices and pretty much a different one for each day of the week now lol. If you dont choose one after this both of us are putting a lot of time into it. Really you are just waiting and seeing what we do next but at this point I am feeling like I have done plenty considering its more then a little likely you will just delete mine anyhow. :)

Reactions: Michael

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I appreciate both of you taking the time and making me backgrounds. In no way will I "just delete" any background. Both have great value to them. I might even use both since I love them equally much. One week this, one week that, rinse repeat hehe

I honestly appreciate your time spent on my background! It´s like building a house with an architect, takes time and collaboration to get things perfect.

@UL, have more faith in your fellow man! The background you did is awesome and in no way do I think it´s likely I will just delete it. I fully like the theme you made and Michael´s theme is built upon it (the fence hehe) I will for sure use both since I don´t think I am able to choose from two works of art!

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah UL I got my inspiration for that one from yours lol you get the credit there, I dont mind if you dont use mine at all, how about one side mine and the others UL's :D Was there forum cash for this? If so please give UL it rather than me :)

Reactions: urbanlamb

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
haha well here is the last stab at this (i will make the avatar later to match sleepy right now but I thought I would post this as I am messy and loose things quickly ..

and the final download link all the versions are inside for it this one i finished it completely since the others were drafts
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69789825/jds_channel.zip

I think for me this is probably the best I can do the "music dude" photo is better then the first one and I like your heart one as well . :) I dont need any cash really (not sure what I would do with it anyhow haha) I just hang around here for kicks and giggles. ^^
--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 8:34 PM ---
I appreciate both of you taking the time and making me backgrounds. In no way will I "just delete" any background. Both have great value to them. I might even use both since I love them equally much. One week this, one week that, rinse repeat hehe

I honestly appreciate your time spent on my background! It´s like building a house with an architect, takes time and collaboration to get things perfect.

@UL, have more faith in your fellow man! The background you did is awesome and in no way do I think it´s likely I will just delete it. I fully like the theme you made and Michael´s theme is built upon it (the fence hehe) I will for sure use both since I don´t think I am able to choose from two works of art!

Jonathan
yeah dont mind me I am tired and as a result of being tired I am cranky :) pick whichever you like I dont think there is anymore can be done with this theme anyhow and no one else came along with any other ideas so you have fence/wall/cabin depending on which day of the week your on.. :)

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I have set your background up on my channel UL... All I can say is thank you so much!

I shall box you for a month and direct traffic to your channel, if you so wish!

Michael, I still want yours as well, gonna swap from time to time since I hate being stagnant hehe (and yes, I will *ugh* box you as well, HAHA)

Thank you both so much! It means the world to me! YTtalk 4TW!!!!

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have set your background up on my channel UL... All I can say is thank you so much!

I shall box you for a month and direct traffic to your channel, if you so wish!

Michael, I still want yours as well, gonna swap from time to time since I hate being stagnant hehe (and yes, I will *ugh* box you as well, HAHA)

Thank you both so much! It means the world to me! YTtalk 4TW!!!!

Jonathan
haha sure maybe put a warning sign though "beware man jokes and geeky machinima at this channel brace yourself".

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
haha sure maybe put a warning sign though "beware man jokes and geeky machinima at this channel brace yourself".
I would like to think my viewers can understand such jokes haha

Jonathan

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I would like to think my viewers can understand such jokes haha

Jonathan
haha. They do.. (when I dont mummble) ..

I just went to your channel you posted the second version and not the final version was it not in the zip file or did you like the second attempt better? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.