JD´s World Needs Channel Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh man I forgot I would need to cut you out lol :D I will improvise with it and see what it turns out like for you :)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Remember, there are 5 different pictures to choose from... use at least 2 haha

Jonathan
I am just getting ready to go to um work and stuff but both have a "dry brush" filter applied. So does your little avatar. He is not distorted its just not the best shot. If you really do want me to finish it I would go with the alien dude for the second photo. I will just wait for a bit before I tackle it one last time but both photos were doctored. Your hair well its an issue and your against a sorty of skin colour pasty background so removing the background totally is a bit hard so i have to cut him out a bit. Also the tops of your heads are cut off in the photos so I doctor them a bit and apply a filter so that was intentional I dont think its a good idea to totally remove the filter but I can soften it up a bit hehe

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am just getting ready to go to um work and stuff but both have a "dry brush" filter applied. So does your little avatar. He is not distorted its just not the best shot. If you really do want me to finish it I would go with the alien dude for the second photo. I will just wait for a bit before I tackle it one last time but both photos were doctored. Your hair well its an issue and your against a sorty of skin colour pasty background so removing the background totally is a bit hard so i have to cut him out a bit. Also the tops of your heads are cut off in the photos so I doctor them a bit and apply a filter so that was intentional I dont think its a good idea to totally remove the filter but I can soften it up a bit hehe
That hair needs straightened lol I cannot stand cutting around it, I tend to just cut corners when I can with hair lol
--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 12:13 PM ---
Just a quick one, I still need to add the second picture to it :D

jdsworld.jpg

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Ohh man, both look pretty awesome...

Michael, can the title "JD´s World" be horizontal instead of vertical... I always see vertical channel names and for me it´s not as pleasant to see and read as horizontal names. Also a different color font, something not as generic as white but still something that fits in with the background... The home color of the wood panels is awesome! How the "Kiss Rock Pose" picture is cut is pretty good even with the "cutting corners" on the hair... People seem to hate my hair haha
Perhaps allow the torso of the picture to go all the way into the "channel box" because it looks like I am becoming invisible ala Back To The Future lol

Never did I think so much work had to be put into backgrounds although I expected as much at times hehe

My extreme thanks to you both! I look forward to seeing the "end result" and "progress"...

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can try that but it might look like you are horizontal lol the text is easily changed.
--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 1:04 PM ---
Vertical actually
--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 1:06 PM ---
Oh wait I get you now with the torso thing.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I was all like "wtf does he mean horizontal" haha

Glad you understood in the end, or else disaster haha

Jonathan

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I LOVE the ginger color in the channel name! Exactly what I was hoping for haha

The second background "Kiss Rock Pose" me is better, it´s lighter than the first one but did you have to cut away the guitar head? awww it´s so incomplete haha

The "alien pose" me is rather dark... it should definitely be like the "KRP" one, all sideways and what not lol... If that is the one you´d use... it screams comedy for sure but is it me? You be the judge!

Jonathan

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had to cut away it like that as thats the top of the picture and its hit the edge :( the problem with the alien pose one is it also cuts off I will show you how I mean:

333.jpg
--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 1:46 PM ---
I think this one is the best:

22232.jpg

Reactions: JD´s World

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
I agree the last one is the best one from you so far... I´d like the "I Heart You Pose" one on the left side though... perhaps I need to retake the photo of it, what do you think?

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.