JD´s World Needs Channel Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Greetings fellow YouTubers and YTtalk members...

I am needing backgrounds for my channels...
Yes, you read it right! Not just one but FOUR different backgrounds...
The "priority" one is my Vlog channel since I am using that one the most at this time
After that comes the Covers channel where I will upload musical covers
After that the gaming channel
after that the original music channel

I don´t want to use a background others use, I want to have a unique look to my channels...

I have no idea how I go about this all...

I want a picture of myself on the left side of all my channels, I will take the pictures myself and send them to whoever takes "the job".
Those are 4 different pictures that I have planned to take,
one with me holding a guitar for the music channels,
one with me holding a PS3 or a keyboard on my gaming channel and
one of me just being me on my Vlog channel

Vlog channel should be quite up beat and happy color wise
Covers and musical channel can be quite similar except for the picture of me, musical notes, the Sharp and the Flat symbols somewhere as well as something relevant to music such as notes...
The gaming channel is probably the most diverse in terms of what I want the background to show... I shall have to take screenshots from the games I play so they can be meshed into a background

The only one I "need" at the moment is my Vlog channel one, the rest can come with time (unless you are REALLY good at making backgrounds haha)

I will pay with any of the following:
Forum cash (lol I only have around 150)
Shout Outs (in 5 videos)
Boxing (on all of my channels for as long as I have your background)
Intro and Outro Music (when my equipment is set up)
and if that all fails, real cash via bank transfer (f**k paypal LOL) How much will be decided later on depending on the outcome of the work at hand

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will see what I can do for you tomorrow...

George Raymond

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of colours are you thinking for the Vlog channel?

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
What kind of colours are you thinking for the Vlog channel?
Sorry for the late response, I went to sleep at 08.00 this morning and just woke up at 14.20... Still trying to understand why (I blame Symph!!!)

The color would just have to be on the brighter side of life since the Vlog is supposed to be like a "pick me up" segment for people, watch it, become happy type of thing (if that even exists haha)
I am thinking either purely white with a picture of me somewhere (I have yet to take the picture, it´s hard work to be beautiful LOL) or just something that fits into my lifestyle color wise... I have no real preference on color per say but it can´t be anything that shouts depression or EMO although I love the black/red combination of colors haha but that is definitely way too dark... hmm or what *insert thinking smiley here*

Thoughts, hints and tips are appreciated on the matter as I have never had a background made for me before but I somehow know what I want but it´s had to put it into words lol... I´m a very special guy <<Hugz>>

Jonathan

George Raymond

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would really need a picture (and a logo!?!??) to start designing the background... when you do take the picture, can you take it infront of a green screen (if u have one) or in a space where you are right away from the background and make sure you are well lit...

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
That is what I was going for in terms of taking the picture (here comes the but)... BUT I have yet to set up any type of green screen (I will in April woot)... The best I can do at this time is light up a white wall with a single light which will not do well at all for the picture since I would need at least a 2 point lighting system for a shadow free picture. Most of my equipment will be set up in april such as new lights, green screen and so on...

Why did I then post this before april? To throw around ideas with background creators so that I could have "the perfect" concept ready...

Hmm I totally did not think about the Logo as a part of the background but I guess "JD´s World" spelled downward is what I am going for on either side, I am not picky about which side the picture will be on...

J
D
´
S

W
O
R
L
D

I know I am a handful, bear with me lol

Jonathan

George Raymond

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is what I was going for in terms of taking the picture (here comes the but)... BUT I have yet to set up any type of green screen (I will in April woot)... The best I can do at this time is light up a white wall with a single light which will not do well at all for the picture since I would need at least a 2 point lighting system for a shadow free picture. Most of my equipment will be set up in april such as new lights, green screen and so on...

Why did I then post this before april? To throw around ideas with background creators so that I could have "the perfect" concept ready...

Hmm I totally did not think about the Logo as a part of the background but I guess "JD´s World" spelled downward is what I am going for on either side, I am not picky about which side the picture will be on...

J
D
´
S

W
O
R
L
D

I know I am a handful, bear with me lol

Jonathan
Also, with the photo, make sure you get your whole body in there from head to toe...

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Also, with the photo, make sure you get your whole body in there from head to toe...
Yea I would not want just a headshot, my whole body needs to fill up the length of the see-able channel if that makes sense without sounding as creepy as you saying "Make sure you get your whole body in there" haha

Jonathan

George Raymond

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me know once you get the photos up ;)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
well your rather green looking I will make a few. Dont really want anything other then a thanks and maybe "hey this guy made this he is cool" . Tonight maybe i will have time i can watch some of your vlog videos to get an idea of your personality. You look like your into green so we can start there. .. me I am a purple person hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.